Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully since they govern your use of this Website and becoming a client of The Linden Method program (Lifewise Publishing LLC) By accessing this site and any of the pages therein, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions below. They may be modified by Lifewise Publishing LLC from time to time. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site or any of the pages therein. Each user of this Website agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Transmissions and communications to and from this Website, even if done with the use of a secure Internet browser, may be read or intercepted by third parties. Each user of this Website agrees that Lifewise Publishing LLC will not be held liable should such interception occur. All information submitted to Lifewise Publishing LLC via this Website shall be and remain the property of Lifewise Publishing LLC and Lifewise Publishing LLC shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a user to this Website provides.
The Contract Between Us
- Any contract for purchases made through the web site will be with Lifewise Publishing LLC.
- Lifewise Publishing LLC must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received Lifewise Publishing LLC will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. The Linden Methods acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Lifewise Publishing LLC is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
- Contents and copyright of The Linden Method package and its websites remain the intellectual property of Charles Linden Media Holdings Ltd.
- Your purchase from The Linden Method is non-transferable to any third parties. Any client who passes The Linden Method to any other person, company or website will have their membership terminated with immediate effect and relevant legal action will be taken.
- We operate a strict data protection policy and the data we hold will never be passed to third party organisations unless it is part of the payment process. We do not hold any financial data after your membership has expired.
Returns/Money Back Guarantee
- Returned Linden Method packages will be refunded provided they reach our offices within 365 days of the initial purchase date (shipping and express delivery surcharges cannot be refunded.) Failure to comply with the FuturePay payment plan agreement, if applicable, will result in cancellation of the guarantee.
- In order to monitor and maintain our service standards and in order to process a refund, we ask you to contact a Linden Method Support Specialist who will ask you a few simple questions and will then authorize your refund request in our admin system. All refunds will then be issued on receipt of return goods only, proof of postage is not proof of delivery, and therefore it is a requirement that goods are returned using tracked and signed for delivery. We aim to provide refunds within 10 working days of receipt. Items must be in good condition, and complete. Items should be returned to our UK office only (address provided on request) returns sent to any other address or office will be refused.
- If you obtain a refund we will require you to delete The Linden Method computer files from your computer and/or any other device on which the files are stored. Failure to do so is in breach of Federal and International copyright laws. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Download version refunds will only be made on safe receipt to the UK centre of your Linden Method Membership Card. Again, proof of postage is NOT proof of receipt; please use signed for delivery to return your card.
- If any client is found to be in breach of contract, it will result in the cancellation of the guarantee.
Requests for refunds and refund payments will only be permissible after one week of clients receiving the Linden Method pack or membership card. Delivery of the materials must be made to the client; delivery refusal is not permissible; refusal to accept delivery results in the materials being destroyed and will prevent the refund process from taking place.
In order to monitor and maintain our service standards and in order to process a refund, we ask you to contact a Linden Method Support Specialist who will ask you a few simple questions and will then authorise your refund request in our administration system.
All refunds will then be issued on receipt of return goods only, proof of postage is not proof of delivery, and therefore it is a requirement that goods are returned using tracked and signed for delivery.
We aim to provide refunds within 10 working days of receipt. Returned items must be in complete, in good condition and returned to our UK administration office only (address provided on request). Returns sent to any other address or office will be refused.
Support is provided for the advertised period from date of purchase of the package – this includes support using the Method, technical support and any password retrieval.
Access to your Login Member’s Area is available for 12 months from date of purchase. Support availability may occasionally deviate from stated hours due to downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, observed holidays, and events beyond our control.
The Linden Method is not responsible for telephone charges incurred in connection with the use of telephone support services. We require you to call or email our offices for support. In all cases we will ask security questions to verify you as a client such as, but not limited to; your name, email address, client reference, address. We DO NOT use premium rate lines for our support calls – calls will be charged at your telephone network service providers rates.
Support is provided on the following basis:
- Support will be provided for the duration of the advertised support guarantee
- In compliance with the Linden Method program ethos (subject to items 4 and 5 below), each client is allocated 1 telephone consultation with a specialist per calendar week unless otherwise agreed directly with the support specialist
- In compliance with the Linden Method program ethos (subject to items 4 and 5 below), each client has unlimited access to email support
- In order to qualify for unlimited support, clients must use support access a minimum of two times per month. Failure to do so will result in termination of our support agreement as this will imply non-compliance with the Linden Method programme
- Failure to access the Linden Method programme support for any period greater than two months after purchase date will result in termination of the support agreement
Every member of The Linden Method Team is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect and no form of intimidation or harassment will be tolerated. We reserve the right to cancel a client membership if we feel that a client has shown an unacceptable behaviour towards any member of The Linden Method Team.
Delivery of Goods to You
- Lifewise Publishing LLC will mail, or arrange a courier on your behalf for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Lifewise Publishing LLC at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 12 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. Usual delivery times are 3 working days for Express Priority Service, and up to 12 working days standard.
- You will become the owner of a license to use The Linden Method when the goods are dispatched to you from our premises.
- Delivery is organized via a method that requires signature on delivery, and if nobody is available to sign for the goods the courier, in most cases, will leave a note to advise of the attempted delivery. If this occurs, please follow the instructions on the note to arrange re-delivery or collection. Should the items be returned to us, we reserve the right to charge for a second delivery attempt.
- The material is a small section of The Linden Method Program. You will need all of the materials and access to support to benefit. Please access the Member’s Area to receive the structured element of the programme and the remaining, vital materials and support.
The Linden Method program is licensed, by law, for use by one person unless written permission is provided by the copyright owner. Non-compliance may constitute a breech of registered trademark and copyright laws resulting in litigation.
Please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that The Linden Method has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Lifewise Publishing LLC recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes / duties that may be applicable to your order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that may be borne. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be borne by you, the customer.
This is as follows:-
- If the goods Lifewise Publishing LLC delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Lifewise Publishing LLC shall have no liability to you unless you notify Lifewise Publishing LLC in writing at the contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Lifewise Publishing LLC shall have no liability to you unless you notify Lifewise Publishing LLC in writing at the Lifewise Publishing LLC contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Lifewise Publishing LLC under this condition, Lifewise Publishing LLC’s only obligation will be, at its option: – to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
- Lifewise Publishing LLC will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Lifewise Publishing LLC under this condition and Lifewise Publishing LLC shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Lifewise Publishing LLC’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
Lifewise Publishing LLC shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Lifewise Publishing LLC excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Lifewise Publishing LLC operates a complaints handling procedure, which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service department at our contact address.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Linden Method Web site prices, delivery details and Lifewise Publishing LLC contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Lifewise Publishing LLC. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Lifewise Publishing LLC. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Lifewise Publishing LLC should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Lifewise Publishing LLC. Lifewise Publishing LLC shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
In these terms and conditions:-
- ‘Lifewise Publishing LLC’ means the company, any connected organization that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
- ‘Working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
- ‘Us’ and ‘we’ means Lifewise Publishing LLC;
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.
Site Use/Medical Diagnosis
It is vital that you receive a formal medical diagnosis. Lifewise Publishing LLC is designed for use by sufferers of a wide range of anxiety conditions and may be helpful in the elimination or management of other conditions where anxiety plays a part. Please do not attempt to self diagnose.
Video testimonials on our websites may, in some cases, be portrayed by actors. This is to protect the original identity of our clients.
The Linden Method is intended for use by adults. Any information or advice passed to minors must be the responsibility of a parent or guardian. Lifewise Publishing LLC accept no responsibility for damages or injury to minors as a result of using The Linden Method.
The Linden Method and all associated media is copyright Lifewise Publishing LLC. The Linden Method is a trademark of Lifewise Publishing LLC. The research carried out by The Linden Centres, with specific reference to our unique theory about the role of the Amygdala in the formation of anxiety disorders and our elimination solution, which addresses this, is legally protected. Any attempt to ‘pass off’ this research or any copyrighted material, in any way, will result in legal action.